We have many partnership possibilities between pharmaceutical/cosmetic companies and Fondation René Touraine
What are the partnership possibilities between pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies and fondation rene touraine ?
To contact us about a potential partnership, please click on this link.
Research fellowships have been awarded since 1993 to 128 young researchers coming from 27 countries, summing up to a granted amount of 819 150 €. The Fondation René Touraine grants at present 1 fellowship of 18 000 € and 4 fellowships of 4 500 €. Since 2011 the fellowship awardees are announced each year at the ESDR René Touraine Lecture.
The name of your company could be associated with one or several of those fellowships.
Since 1993, the Fondation René Touraine organises an annual top-level symposium on a different skin cell, presenting the state of the art on its physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacological modulation. The 21st meeting in 2013 was on « Cutaneous stem cells ».
This annual top-level symposium can be the occasion for a pharmaceutical or cosmetic industry to:
meet the leaders in the field,
to organise a press conference presenting the symposium highlights and the research strategy of your company.
The Fondation René Touraine has created the Psoriasis International Network (PIN) in 2005, as a joint action with the EADV Psoriasis Task Force. This network, now called SPIN due to its extension to skin inflammation diseases, gathers some 4700 dermatologists from approximately 90 countries, as well as patient associations. SPIN fosters the development of thematic consultations on psoriasis in each dermatology department, and organizes every 3 years an international congress on psoriasis with a special emphasis on the daily medical practice. This congress has become the main psoriasis congress in the world with almost 1500 participants in 2010. The next congress will take place in April 2019 at Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie.
SPIN might interest those cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries willing to upgrade their involvement in dermatology and to support international therapeutic and clinical research in the field of psoriasis.
The SPIN Congress is also the perfect place to meet practitioners and experts on psoriasis from all over the world.
Partnerships with SPIN may involve :
- Training : organisation of the triennal international congress on psoriasis & chronic inflammatory skin diseases ; organisation of training workshops/symposia with renown international experts on the occasion of national meetings ; worldwide evaluation of HCP’s training needs in the field
- Information : development of an interactive directory listing available resources for patients in dermatology centres worldwide ; development of information leaflets on psoriasis and other chronic inflammatory diseases
- Therapeutics : development of a toolbox to aid patient therapeutic education ; development of effective & unexpensive treatments ; evaluation of patient unmet needs in psoriasis & chronic inflammatory diseases
Thérapeutique Dermatologique, reference book on the management of skin diseases in French-speaking countries (1288 pages and 333 authors) is available for free on the web since 2005. This website receives 1 million visits a year. The visitors come from 137 countries.
An english version of about two hundred and fifty chapters is published since 2012.
The website will eventually become an international platform for exchanging on the different strategies for the management of skin diseases. In dermatology, the good use of each treatment is well codified but the strategies of use of the available treatment vary greatly from practitioner to practitioner, from patient to patient and from country to country.
This platform have 2 types of access:
An access for the patients and the general public, which will include medical information and electronic resources, adapted for the education of patients and their families (currently under development);
A private access for health professionals, which will be open to partnership.
The website Thérapeutique Dermatologique might interest cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries willing to contribute to :
- Translation and popularisation : funding of the translation from French to English or from English to French, of one or more article(s) ; funding of the popularisation of one or more chapter(s) of the book for the general public
- Development of a mobile app or creation of web content
- Institutional partnership
- Targeted marketing for healthcare professionals
Since 2003, the action « Genodermatoses Network » is being developed at the European and the Mediterranean level within the framework of rare diseases. As the TAG-project’s coordinator, the President of the Fondation René Touraine has been designed as an expert to the European Union Committee of Experts on Rare Diseases (EUCERD).
This action gathers European, Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern countries in order to find the means to improve the access to health care by patients suffering from severe genodermatoses. This implies the creation of dedicated consultations in each dermatology department, then to network these consultations, and to improve the access of patients to the medication they need. An inventory is undergoing in each country participating to this action in order to list the medicines and medical devices available and needed, which will lead to negotiations between pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries and the health authorities of each country.
The Foundation has been able to develop this action thanks to the support of one of its founding members, the Laboratoires Pierre Fabre, and from 2008 to 2011 thanks to the support of a European Union grant.
The Genodermatoses network might interest those cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries willing to:
Get involved in the health care of rare diseases;
Upgrade your involvement in dermatology;
Get experiences in rare diseases management;
Meet the dermatological community of the EU, the Middle East and the Mediterranean area in an ethical framework.
Possible partnerships :
- Training : grants for the involvement of the medical and paramedical teams in the training sessions ; online courses for medical and paramedical staffs
- Information : development of an online directory of medical resources for health care professionals and patients ; development of an information booklet about a disease and its management
- Awareness campaign : batches for the winners of an art contest aiming at raising awareness about rare diseases
- Access to drugs and medical devices : donation of cosmetics, drugs and medical devices to the medical staff ; survey on the use of cosmetics, drugs and medical devices