Here you’ll find all information on this prestigious lecture.
Since September 2012, The Fondation René Touraine organises every year the René Touraine Lecture during the annual European Academy for Dermatology and Venerology (EADV) congress. The general theme of this lecture is « Frontiers of Dermatology ».
- 2012: Roderick Hay: “Dermatology, migration and International Health”
- 2013: Stefan Schneider: "New ways of looking at skin disease"
- 2014: Irene Leigh: "New treatments for skin cancer"
- 2015: Thomas Kündig: "Interleukin 1: The central molecule of skin inflammation"
- 2016 : Martin Steinhoff : "Neuro-Immuno communication in skin inflammation and pruritus"
- 2017 : Ralf Paus : "Update on hair diseases: Alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia and lichen planopilaris"
- 2018 : Veronica Kinsler : "Congenital nevi: Diagnosis, spectrum and therapy"