Here you’ll find all information on the fellowships awarded by FRT-Fondation René Touraine.
These grants are awarded to encourage exchanges and international collaborations between research laboratories or clinical departments.
Pre or post doctoral research fellows and dermatologists may apply for these grants.
- applicants should be under 40 years of age;
- exchange with a laboratory or department from another country;
- involve at least one European laboratory;
- exchange of benefits to both host and home laboratory.
Since 1993, the Foundation’s Scientific Board reviews each year the candidate’ applications and allocates the following fellowships:
- One fellowship of 18000€ for a long exchange
- Two Fellowships of 4500€ for a short exchange
To download the application form, click here.
Attention, the candidates can apply only for one type of fellowship (short or long).
The deadline for receipt of applications is the 1st October 2018.
New deadline for receipt of applications 10th October 2018