Check out the upcoming meetings of Fondation René Touraine and of its networks.
Fondation René Touraine meetings at ESDR
- The Fondation René Touraine organises every year, in collaboration with the ESDR team, since 2004, a lecture with prestigious speakers at the ESDR meeting. In 2014, this lecture has been held on Friday 12th September 2014 14:30 – 15:00 by Thomas Kupper on “T cells and skin”.
- The 2013 fellowship’s winners has been announced during this meeting.
Fondation René Touraine meetings at EADV
- Since 2012, the Fondation René Touraine hosts a René Touraine Lecture during the annual European Academy for Dermatology and Venerology (EADV) congress.
The René Touraine Lecture at the 23nd EADV Congress in Amsterdam will be given by Irene Leigh on “New treatments for skin cancer”. It will take place on Saturday, 11 October, 2014, from 11:50 to 12:10.
- Invited speaker : Irene Leigh
Fondation René Touraine’s Annual Symposium
- Since 1993, the Fondation René Touraine organises an annual top-level symposium on a different skin cell, presenting the state of the art on its physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacological modulation.
- The 22st meeting in 2014 will be on " T CELLS AND SKIN". The meeting will be held in December 5, 2014 in Paris. The meeting’s programme is available on the page Scientific Meetings’ Programs.
- For more informations about the speakers, follow us on Linkedin.